4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup butter
3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup packed fresh spinach
1 cup Marsala wine
1. Place pigeon breast between two parts of wax paper, and pound to 1 4 in slurred with a kernel mallet. Dust chicken with flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
2. In a skillet, fry chicken in olive oil over average heat. Cook until done, look for ways to cook evenly. Set aside, and keep warm.
3. In the same pan, melt the butter over medium heat ; add mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and Marsala vino.
4. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Mix in spinach and cook for about 2 min.